Jr Middleware's Open Source License
Jr Middleware is licensed under the Gnu Lesser General Public License (LGPL). You may
download Jr Middleware software, the Jr Middleware source code and other documentation from this site free
of charge under this license. If you are unfamiliar with this type of license, please read
the entire license agreement at right before downloading the software, or you may visit the
GNU LGPL Website for more information.
DeVivo Open Source License Highlights
Under this license:
- YOU MAY Use Jr Middleware in your applications or products.
- YOU MAY distribute or sell Jr Middleware in your applications or products.
- YOU MAY make changes to the Jr Middleware software and use the modified version
in your applications.
- YOU MAY download, use and distribute the Jr Middleware source code.
- YOU MAY download, use and distribute the Jr Middleware Documentation.
- YOU MAY Use Jr Middleware in proprietary applications or products.
- If you modify Jr Middleware the new version must be marked as modified as outlined
in the license
- DeVivo AST, Inc owns the copyright on Jr Middleware. If you redistribute the
software in your application or otherwise, you must follow the coyright marking instructions
outlined in the license